In a digital society, where everything is changing all the time... how do you plan the next step?
Digital tech is everywhere - platforms, apps, data, on-demand this, smart that - but what should businesses and cities do next?
How do they focus on strategies, change management, products, services and processes to make the most of the digital revolution?
This is an orientation event for those in a 'Digital Daze'. It helps leaders, managers, strategists and tech enthusiasts to get value from existing resources, capacities and networks using digital tech, and points to ways to transform business models and processes through tech - in manageable ways.
Victoria Pometsko CTO, Colive coliving platform
- Creating the future of living in a sustainable and sharing economy
Kristina Nilsson Head of Marketing, Voi Scooters
- Offering micro mobility in partnership with cities and communities
Declan Caulfield CTO, BASE2 data + design platform
- Integrating services at the Last Meter® to enable efficient, seamless, affordable living
Carlo Pompili CEO, Telcred cloud access solution
- Providing flexible physical access solutions for the digital society
Jonas Rutström Senior Solutions Architect, Outsystems
- Gartner-recognised leader in high productivity development and multi-experience platforms
Erik Göransson, CFO/COO LEEROY restaurant platform
- Digitalizing restaurant management through data-driven customer insights
Jonas Ekman, Centigo
John Manoochehri, BASE2
When: 10 September 15:00-17:00
Address: Vasagatan 16, Stockholm
This event is hosted by Centigo and BASE2 Last Meter®. The event is in an interactive seminar format, followed by networking drinks.In association with Sthlm Tech Future of Living + Working. For more information see: http://lastmeter.info/sthlmtech-livework.